Analysis holds an important place in research funding — the Estonian Research Council analyses the effectiveness and impact of using research funding on society; monitors and analyses the availability of research information generated as a result of provided funding; monitors the creation and use of intellectual property, and the adherence to the ethical principles and research integrity. In order to support the elaboration of research policy, various facts of R&D and statistical indicators are analysed, and evidence-based input is provided for making future decisions.
- Statistics on R&D funding in Estonia (page last updated: 11.01.2022)
- Personal research grants (page last updated 07.01.2022)
- Performance of Estonia in EU framework programmes for research and technological development (page last updated: 23.03.2022)
- The number, salary and education of Estonian researchers (page last updated: 28.06.2021)
- Bibliometrics (adding date: 15.02.2022)
- Statistics on gender balance and gender pay gap (page last updated: 19.05.2022)
Contact: Department of R&D Analysis