Analysis holds an important place in research funding — the Estonian Research Council analyses the effectiveness and impact of using research funding on society; monitors and analyses the availability of research information generated as a result of provided funding; monitors the creation and use of intellectual property, and the adherence to the ethical principles and research integrity. In order to support the elaboration of research policy, various facts of R&D and statistical indicators are analysed, and evidence-based input is provided for making future decisions.
- Statistics on R&D funding in Estonia (page last updated 04.12.2018)
- Competition based research grants (coming soon!)
- Performance of Estonia in EU framework programmes for research and technological development (page last updated: 18.04.2018)
- The number, age and salary of Estonian researchers (page last updated: 04.12.2018)
- Bibliometrics (coming soon!)
- Statistics on gender balance in Estonian research (page last updated: 07.08.2018)
Contact: Department of R&D Analysis