- This event has passed.
Deadline for outline proposals of the CHANSE programme and its 2021 Call
In March, the CHANSE (Collaboration of Humanities and Social Sciences in Europe) programme will launch the call for international research projects: Transformations: Social and Cultural Dynamics in the Digital Age.
Topics of the Call:
I. Cultural Transformations in the Digital Age
– Identity, values and worldviews
– New stories, new aesthetics: Remaining human
– The Humanities and technological transformations: past, present, future
II. Digitalisation and Social Transformation
– Digitalisation and social relations
– Digitalised work and organizations
– Knowledge and learning in the digital age
Full call topic description is available here.
Project consortium: Composed of at least 4 Principal Investigators, i.e. partners, eligible to receive funding from the CHANSE funders from 4 or more different countries participating in the call: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czechia, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Germany, Hungary, Iceland, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Norway, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom.
Project duration: 24-36 months. Earliest funded project start: September/October 2022.
- Official call announcement and launch of the submission system: March 9, 2021
- Deadline for outline proposals: May 7th, 2021, 14.00 CEST
- Deadline for full proposals (for invited applicants): December 7th, 2021, 14.00 CET
- Call results: May/June 2022
Eligibility requirements for Estonian participants are available on the ETAg’s web-site. The Estonian budget for this call is 230 000 euros.