The call is organised by the JPI Cultural Heritage and Global Change and research funding organisations from 14 countries. Scholars are invited to submit joint research proposals that span one or more of the following topics:
- rethinking the implicit role of cultural heritage in society
- perspectives on and constructions of cultural heritage
- cultural heritage management approaches: co-creation, connecting communities, and sustainable development goals
- innovative and inclusive (digital) access to cultural heritage
- impacts of cultural heritage: cultural, economic, user, public and social values.
The maximum duration of a proposed project is three years. The proposal must include three to five eligible research teams from the following countries: Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, France, Greece, the Kingdom of The Netherlands, Latvia, Lithuania, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Sweden, the United Kingdom.
Specific eligibility requirements differ between countries. The Estonian team’s requested budget may not exceed EUR 100,000. A detailed description of the Estonian requirements is available here.
The Call Announcement, documents and requirements are available here.
The deadline for submission of proposals is 22 September 2020, 14:00 CEST.
Contact point at the Estonian Research Council: email@example.com; phone +372 731 7361