The Baltic NCP Event
28. May - 29. May
V-Spa Conference Center, Riia 2, Tartu, Estonia
Registration is closed!
NB! Please book the hotel by 14.05.2019 via e-mail (email@example.com ) or phone (+372 677 6677 ), for special price use the password: The Baltic NCP Event (superior – 75 €/per night; delux – 90 €/per night)
9.00 Registration. Coffee/Tea
9.15 – 9.30 Welcome
9.30 – 10.15 Introductions (Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia)
– Informal and interactive – use ice breakers, etc.
! Please also send us (e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org) 1 page (to be printed out in A3 format) that explains the NCP organisation in relation to other players in the R&I landscape of the country
10.15 – 12.30 Partnerships in Horizon Europe
– Presentation about partnerships in Horizon Europe (Ülle Napa)
– Presentations from all three countries (On 28 March, the EC introduced the structured consultation procedure of the MS on European Partnerships -> How have you implemented the stakeholder consultation and decision-making procedure in your country?)
12.30 – 13.30 Lunch
13.30 – 15.00 Presentations from each country and discussion. Daily NCP work, attraction and motivation of researchers:
- on individual/institutional level (tools, events, proofreading, ideas development, partner search)
- on national level – additional financing, prizes, legal framework;
- possible formats for info days or workshops used by the NCPs
15.00 – 17.00 NCP structure in Horizon Europe – interactive discussion and group work. Which changes are needed in the NCP systems in each country to comply with the structure of Horizon Europe?