CHANSE (Collaboration of Humanities and Social Sciences in Europe) consortium will soon pre-announce a call for international research projects: Transformations: social and cultural dynamics in the digital age.
I. Cultural Transformations in the Digital Age
– Identity, values and worldviews
– New stories, new aesthetics: Remaining human
– The Humanities and technological transformations: past, present, future
II. Digitalisation and Social Transformation
– Digitalisation and social relations
– Digitalised work and organizations
– Knowledge and learning in the digital age
Full call topic description is available here.
- Official call announcement and launch of the submission system: March 2021
- Deadline for outline proposals: May 7th, 2021, 14.00 CEST
- Deadline for full proposals (for invited applicants): December 7th, 2021, 14.00 CET
- Call results: May/June 2022
- Earliest funded project start: September/October 2022
Countries participating in the call:
Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czechia, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Germany, Hungary, Iceland, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Norway, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom.
A partner search tool is available here: https://ncn.gov.pl/partners/chanse/.
In mid-January 2021 the full list of national contact points will be published on the CHANSE website. Then they will be available for questions about national eligibility requirements.
Eligibility requirements for Estonian participants are available here. The Estonian budget for this call is 230 000 euros.
For general questions please contact:
Dr Malwina Gębalska, CHANSE programme coordinator
Michał Kaczmarek, CHANSE Coordination Office
National Science Center, Poland