- Üritus on toimunud.
“Find your R&D partners in Ukraine. Real opportunities”
„“Find your R&D partners in Ukraine. Real opportunities”“ will be held on 3rd November 2016 from 14.30 to 17.00 at the premises of the Estonian Liaison Office for EU RTD (Brussels, Square de Meeûs 1, First floor).
This event is organised within the framework of project “Ukraine in Horizon 2020”, funded by the Estonian Ministry of Foreign Affairs, under the coordination of Estonian Research Council (ETAg). The project aims to support Ukraine’s various R&D structures in European integration activities to increase the capacity of Ukrainian researchers, innovative entrepreneurs, and R&D administrators in engagement in the Horizon 2020 programme.
The aim of the seminar is to give the overview about Ukraine RTD landscape, to introduce Ukraine as potential partner to Horizon 2020, to provide an overview of ongoing projects. A group of the Ukrainian science policy makers (representatives from different ministries and research funding organizations) participate in the seminar. During the Open Forum, which conclude the seminar, and following Reception they are ready to answer all the questions raised.
Ukraine is associated to Horizon 2020 since March 20th, 2015. Ukraine has long experience of participation in the EU Framework Programs, in FP6 participated 109 organizations, in FP7 214, and in Horizon 2020 (as October, 2016) 79 organizations.
– How can Estonia contribute to Ukrainian participation in H2020? Argo Soon, Estonian Research Council
– Past experiences and continuous Support to the Strengthening of the Ukrainian innovation capacity and economic competitiveness. Gorazd Weiss, Centre for Social Innovation (ZSI), Austria
– Ukrainian policy makers meet COST. Ülle Must, Estonian Research Council
– Ukraine association to Horizon 2020 Current activities. Stella Shapoval, Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine
– Ukrainian R&D Landscape. Valentyna Andrushchenko, Department Head State Fund For Fundamental Research, Ukraine