9th International Conference on Webometrics, Informetrics and Scientometrics
and 14th COLLNET Meeting
August 15-17, 2013 Tartu, Estonia
Hosted by Estonian Research Council, Estonian Ministry of Education and Research and COLLNET
The broad focus of the conference is on collaboration and communication in science and technology; science policy; quantitative aspects of science of science; and combination and integration of qualitative and quantitative approaches in study of scientific practices.
The conference thus aims to contribute to evidence-based and informed knowledge about scientific research and practices which in turn may further provide input to institutional, regional, national and international research and innovation policy making.
- April 03, 2013, Extended Abstract, (3 pages)
- April 07, 2013, Acceptance Notification
- May 26, 2013, Abstract for Poster Presentation (1 page)
- June 30, 2013, Full Paper Upload your file here!
- July 14, 2013, Registration Deadline. Conference registration fees and payment details
- August 15-17, 2013, Conference
- Wolfgang Glänzel (Belgium, Hungary): Characteristics of co-authorship patterns of individual scientists
- Hildrun and Theo Kretschmer (Germany, China): Growth and Special Change of Collaboration Patterns Obtained from the Journal of Experimental Medicine and from PNAS
- Jean-Charles Lamirel (France): The exploitation of feature maximization metric in scientometrics: a global survey
- Bernd Markscheffel (Germany): Introduction of COLLNET 2014: 10th International Conference on Webometrics, Informetrics and Scientometrics (WIS) & 15th COLLNET Meeting, September 2014, Germany
- V.A.Markusova (Russia), Libkind A.N. (Russia), Mindeli L.E. (Russia), Jansz M. (The Netherlands): Bibliometric performance in two main research domains: the Russian Academy of Sciences and the Higher Education sector
- Ronald Rousseau (Belgium):´The outgrow index and related indicators - including a dedicated software program
- Ravichandra Rao (India): Weak Relations among the Impact Factors, Number of Citations, References and Authors
All Conference sessions take place in the
Turu 2, TASKU
Previous WIS conferences took place in Nancy (2006), New Delhi (2007), Berlin (2008), Dalian (2009), Mysore (2010), Istanbul (2011), Seoul (2012)
Estonian Research Council
Soola 8, 51013, Tartu, Estonia